Tampa Logo Design and Branding – Tampa, Florida
The RIGHT Kind of Logo Design
- Make a distinct visual impression.
- Communicate your company or product name.
- Brand the name in the minds (and eyes) of the audience.
The RIGHT Kind of Files
You get a distinct logo and the RIGHT kind of files:
- EPS Vector file
- Scalable so it can be resized and stay clean and sharp..
- With Transparency so your logo file can be used on any background.
- Vector outlines so your logo can be used on signs and stitched on shirts.
- Most flexible format for use in ALL of today’s media – web, television, print, promotional items, signs, banners, billboards.
- High-Resolution JPG for printing.
Rules of Logo Design
Your logo should imprint an image in the eye of your audience. They appear in nearly every marketing piece.
- A logo should have a distinct, visual quality.
- A logo should be usable as a tiny graphic on a pen or promotional item or as a gigantic graphic on a billboard.
- A logo should be usable and reproducible as a single color even if it’s a multicolor logo.
- A logo should be designed in a vector file format so it can be enlarged to any size without losing quality.
- A logo should be simple.
Simple and Usable
Take a look around you right now in your office or home. Look at logos of big companies that spend tens of thousands of dollars for a logo. You’ve seen them before: HP, Nike, Epson, Lays, Colgate-Palmolive, and I could go on.
The biggest companies have simple logos.
Even the companies that make graphic design software like Adobe, Macromedia and Corel. They all have simple logos.
Why? It’s a brand symbol that appears in many different places: web sites, business cards, brochures, tee shirts, hats, pens and everywhere they can put it. It should be easy to recognize as the symbol for that company or product anywhere it appears. It should be easy to reproduce in many different media, even as a very small graphic on a pen.
We can embellish a logo with effects, highlights and animation, but the initial design should be simple and distinct. Logos should be simple so they can work as a small, one-color image on a plastic pen.
Custom Logo Design Tampa
We design logos to capture the quality, philosophy and brand that’s important to your company. We apply the rules of design and the real-world requirements of printing to create a distinct look that can be reproduced on business cards, signs, web sites and brochures.
Logo Design Quote: Call 813-685-9206
Serving these areas since 1999:
- St. Petersburg
- Plant City
- Sun City
- Hillsborough County
- Pinellas County
- Polk County