About Pacesetter Media
Every business is a publisher: websites, Facebook, video, photography, print material, and more.
It can sound scary. But not to us.
We Know Media
We Know Code
We Know Design
BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. was founded in 1999. In 2005, the name was changed to Pacesetter Media.
We have over 20 years’ experience in web design, media, graphic design, business communications, events, and promotion.
Quick Facts about Pacesetter Media
Founded as BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999, by Dave Loebig.
Initially offered web design and hosting.
In 2001 diversified by offering print design, logo design and other graphic design services, where Dave Loebig started before founding BrandonBusiness.com.
Name changed to Pacesetter Media in 2005.
In 2009, launched Pacesetter Site, an option where clients can edit and maintain their own website.
In 2010, launched BigVolumePrinting.com, taking advantage of high-volume printing operations to offer high quality printing at reduced, sometimes near wholesale, rates.
In 2010 we began offering promotional items.
In 2011 we began offering logo apparel.
We Make it Easy
We walk you through the decisions, designs, reviews and production of your printed piece, website,
sign or promotional item.
- Promotional Items
- Signs and Banners
- Web Design, Applications, Databases
- Direct Mail
- Trade Show Marketing
- Search Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
From 2001-2012, a primary organizer and sponsor of Brandon Idol, (now Momentum Festival), a yearly
event raising money for local causes including:
- Rotary’s Camp Florida
- Dream Factory
- Cookson Hills Christian Ministries Children’s Home
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Kid’s Charity of Tampa Bay
- The 2012 recipient is the Brandon YMCA summer Camps for Special Needs Children.
About Dave Loebig
BA degree in Journalism from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Signal Officer, Army Reserves and Army National Guard, 8 years, Captain
Freelance writer in business news, publishing, public relations (Tampa Bay Business Journal, National Test Preparation Center and others).
Corporate training and marketing (8 years as training coordinator and marketing for Protel, Inc., a Lakeland electronics company).
Founded BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999.
- graphic design
- marketing and advertising
- trade show marketing
- public relations
- Photoshop and photography
- commercial printing
- web design and programming
- Search Engine Optimization
Has served as an instructor in writing, communications, web design and Photoshop.
- web design (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre, University of South Florida)
- advertising copy writing (International Academy of Design and Technology)
- Photoshop (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre)
- database, Microsoft Office (Florida Metropolitan University)
- writing (Hillsborough Community College)
Moderates Photoshop World conference sessions (26 conferences over 15 years)
President of Momentum Festival, Inc. (Brandon Idol), a yearly event from 2001 to 2012 raising money for local causes.