About Dave Loebig
Dave Loebig has been creating websites, digital media and print material for over 25 years, launching his first website in 1995.
He started BrandonBusiness.com in 1999, changing the name to Pacesetter Media in 2005. With experience in journalism and time as an Army signal officer, his expertise is perfect for the challenges of creating websites, photography, video, digital media, and messaging.
His expertise includes:
- web design and development
- marketing and advertising
- graphic design
- trade show marketing
- Photoshop and photography
- video and audio production
- commercial printing
- Search Engine Optimization
Related Details and Bits of Info
BA degree in Journalism from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Signal Officer, Army Reserves and Army National Guard, 8 years, Captain
Freelance writer in business news, publishing, public relations (Tampa Bay Business Journal, National Test Preparation Center and others).
Corporate training and marketing (8 years as training coordinator and marketing for Protel, Inc., a Lakeland electronics company).
Founded BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999.
Has served as an instructor in writing, communications, web design and Photoshop.
- web design (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre, University of South Florida)
- advertising copy writing (International Academy of Design and Technology)
- Photoshop (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre)
- database, Microsoft Office (Florida Metropolitan University)
- writing (Hillsborough Community College)
Moderated Photoshop World conference sessions (26 conferences over 15 years)
President of Momentum Festival, Inc. (Brandon Idol), a yearly event from 2001 to 2012 raising money for local causes.